WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PHRASES ON THE INTERNET THAT GO VIRAL?
The forcefulness and assertiveness of a few words can create very deep emotional shifts or comprehensions that cannot be reached even by reading numerous books
Speech therapy focuses on the meaning of human existence, as well as the human quest for purpose. This is achieved through the use of words.
Assertiveness is the ability to be clear, frank and direct; saying what is intended without harming others’ feelings or belittling their worth. On the contrary, motivating and creating a space for reflection and depth.
A few words can transmit the depth equivalent to thousands of words. Thus I recommend the reader to take some time to reflect on and even meditate on the conceptual meaning that a group of words have. In this case, it is a group of 13 short phrases. Take a moment for each phrase. Please do not read them all at once. One by one, allow the implicit meaning beyond words to settle within you.
- Fate can be changed forever by a single choice.
- The supreme truth is that everything is a lie.
- Nothing is as we want it to be, but everything is perfect as it is.
- Absolutely everything we do to improve is a substitute for love.
- Life has no meaning, existence is the meaning itself.
- Everything can be overcome with acceptance and gratitude, receiving without judging.
- We are surrounded by abundance but we live in the poverty of desire.
- To be happy there is no doing, just being.
- The only secret is that there are no secrets.
- One can start over at any moment in life .
- Everything comes; everything goes; only freedom prevails.
- If I become somebody, then I will be the living dead.
- Existence takes care of everything. There is nothing to do.
Alberto José Varela
We have started a campaign of spreading phrases through our Facebook pages, where we combine text and images.
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS INWARDS.