LAUNCHING OF THE HOUSE-SCHOOL OF AYAHUASCA INTERNATIONAL IN SPAIN: MADRID, BARCELONA, MARBELLA; ITALIA: TURIN, ROME; GERMANY: BERLIN; NETHERLANDS: EINDHOVEN; MEXICO: TEPOZTLAN; COLOMBIA: MOCOA, AND SOON IN ARGENTINA AND SWITZERLAND.
The pioneering organisation for the spread of psychotherapeutic work with the use of Ayahuasca and the biggest community of people affine to Ayahuasca, with over 1,000,000 followers from over 50 countries, is installed in several countries of Europe and America to train and export facilitators to the whole world.
“THE ART OF LEARNING WHAT CANNOT BE TAUGHT”
Welcome to the training and integration programme of the Ayahuasca International team
Although Ayahuasca is the natural medicine from the Amazon that we use as the basis of our therapeutic work, we also complement it with many other ancestral medicines like: San Pedro, Rapé, Bufo Alvarius, Kambó, Chichaja, etc. but all these “tools” do not take the central role of our proposal, instead we consider them the ideal complement to perform processes of change and transformation.
We are dedicated to creating situations in each formative cycle for you to remember what your soul already knows, for you to reconnect in a natural way with your inner wisdom and so you dear to give your hidden treasure to the many people who need it
PROFESSORS AND MAIN SUBJECTS:
ALBERTO VARELA: Transcendental Healing, Confrontation and No-Therapy. Global vision of the work with entheogens and transformation.
ÓSCAR GÓMEZ: Psychotherapeutic Integration. Practice and supervision of Integration.
PACO PUERTES: Philosophical approach to healing and inner evolution.
ÓSCAR PEÑALOZA: Ayahuasca and allopathic Medicine.
ISAMAR GUITIÉRREZ: Evolutionary Systemic Therapy. The Family Burdens in Integration.
LAURA TORRABADELLA: Delving into Original Wounds. How to approach trauma.
DARWIN GRAJALES: Music Therapy and Ho’oponopono. Creation of group dynamics.
ERIK MORENO: Shamanic Plants. Facilitation of entheogen substances.
ANCILA TAGLIAFERRI: Use if Kambó and various types of Rapé.
ELIAN VARELA: Essential connexion to the elementals of nature and the soul of people.
CESAR GIL: Use of ayahuasca, kambó and bufo alvarius in a therapeutic environment.
DAVID CUBILLOS: Spiritual presence and support in sessions of natural medicine
PROCESS OF ADMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF AYAHUASCA (ESA)
Those who express interest in being part of the ESA and receive training, must follow these steps:
- It is required that each candidate had attended to at least three retreats of inner evolution with the therapeutic use of ayahuasca organised by Inner Mastery through Ayahuasca International. This retreat can be attended simultaneous to the training to remove obstacles for the interested students – whoever are in this situation, please contact us directly at [email protected] (Madrid) or [email protected] (Cataluña) to receive information on how to proceed.
- Those who have not completed the three previous retreats must pay the cost of tuition (tantamount to a full training cycle). After the first cycle we will estimate if the student needs to deepen his/her own process of personal evolution, before continuing training (in this case, tuition might be reimbursed or used to complete the necessary trainings to complete the three Inner Evolution Retreats).
- The candidate must write an email to the principal of the School, D. Alberto Varela, stating the motives to attend ([email protected]).
- All participants interested in being trained by the School must bring a personal and handwritten letter to the Director: A. Varela.
- Reserve a place by depositing 150 euros.
Other details within the process of the School
- Once the participant in the ESA has attended to six consecutive training cycles (30 to 45 days approximately) and has been actively collaborating as an internal part of the company with a paid assistance within the retreat circuits (facilitation labour/integration/support) for at least 6 months, he/she will be consider part of the internal training and will be able to receive training by just paying for transportation the place where the training will take place, accommodation, and the sessions or workshops received). This requires having attended to three Inner Evolution Retreats as a participant, six training cycles, six months of active collaboration, following the process of practices in training cycles, a minimum of three unpaid practices in Inner Evolution Retreats, go through a process of evaluation by the School and receive the corresponding authorisation to perform official duties.
- The collaboration within the organisation is contingent upon the evaluation of trainers and the circumstances of each applicant; said possibility is considered after participating in a minimum of 3 consecutive training cycles. Collaborations within the training cycles will be like unpaid practices and are a requirement for incorporation of a student to the team of collaborators and/or facilitators of Ayahuasca International. Once the student starts performing functions within the organisation, following the process of practice, evaluation and authorisation, he/she will be considered a member of the team and team rates will be applied.
This training model has the objective of preparing new facilitators for the international work that is now being performed with great acceptance and extraordinary results, which are reflected on the events that Ayahuasca International organises with 100% of ESA students. In this training process the participant can perform his/her work of personal evolution and learning, and also prepare to work within the organisation or autonomously.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PARTICIPATION AS STUDENT
EVERY STUDENT MUST DEPOSIT 150 EUROS TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE. FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO DO NOT MAKE THE DEPOSIT, THE TRAINING COST WILL INCREASE BY 10%.
One must attend for at least 3 nights per each training cycle to consider it complete. Each cycle lasts 4 nights.
In Madrid, al transfers have a cost of 20 to 40 Euros according to distance: and will take place from and to Terminal 4 of the Barajas airport in the following hours: 10:00, 15:00 and 23:00 hours, except for the day of arrival (Wednesday) in which there will be transfers only at 15:00 and 23:00, and the last day (Sunday) when the transfer will be offered at 18:00. Arrivals and departures at other hours must be coordinated by the students (we may assist in the reservation of public transport services)
In Barcelona transfers will be made from and to the train station of Mollet Sant Fost (from the airport it is 35 minutes by train) for 5 Euros per trip, to be paid during registration. Transfers to and from the Barcelona airport EL Prat has a cost of 50 Euros per trip to be paid during registration.
In Marbella the transfer from the Central Bus Station has a cost of 10 Euros and will take place at 10:00, 17:00 and 22:00 every day (except the first, when it will be at 15:00 and 22:00 and the last, at 10:00 and 17:00).
Torino and Mexico do not offer transfer service.
RATES AND PARTICIPATION COSTS
There are 3 kinds of rates:
1- STUDENTS IN TRAINING
Complete accommodations and training: 600 Euros per cycle, includes bed in a shared bedroom, all meals and the different moments of therapy and/or training, including the nightly ayahuasca sessions and additional dynamics. Once we run out of beds, some students will have the option of attend the retreat and stay in the common hall.
2- STUDENTS IN TRAINING WHO ACTIVELY COLLABORATE WITH ORGANISING INNER EVOLUTION RETREATS BY INNER MASTERY (decision subject to evaluation of those responsible)
Accommodation and training: 420 Euros per cycle which includes a bed in a shared bedroom, all meals, and the different moments of therapy and/or training, including the nightly ayahuasca sessions and additional dynamics. Once we run out of beds, some students will have the option of attend the retreat
3- MEMBERS OF THE AYAHUASCA INTERNATIONAL TEAM
No charge for training.
They only pay for accommodation, meals, transportation costs, the ayahuasca, kambó or bufo Alvarius sessions will cost the 40 euros each, and the parallel workshops.
[email protected] (Madrid)
[email protected] (Cataluña)
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR RESERVATION OF SEVERAL TRAINING CYCLES:
10% off is offered to the participants who pay 5 training cycles in advance.
20% off is offered to the participants who pay a natural year 9 training cycles in advance.
The pricing of 150 Euros does not include translation. Trainings and integrations will be normally performed in the native language of the place where the retreat takes place (except for Marbella, where we will use English as the main language).
If you are interested in joining the ESA and you have not completed your three Inner Evolution retreats, you will be able to do it in the retreats that happen simultaneously with the training cycles, being able to participate in some training moments, for the full price of the retreat. Those who are in this situation must communicate with [email protected] (Madrid) or [email protected] (Cataluña).
The team pricing of 420 Euros is subject to previous authorisation by the directive team and will only be eligible those students who:
- Have completed their three retreats of Inner Evolution previously or paid the corresponding tuition
- Have completed a minimum of three consecutive complete training cycles (3 nights minimum)
- Have completed their three internship retreats
- Have been supervised, evaluated and authorised as part of the team of Ayahuasca International retreats.
For a student to be a part of the internal organisation and enjoy free training, it is required:
- To complete all the requirements stated before and six consecutive complete cycles of the ESA
- Having been authorised (with previous supervision and evaluation) for six months and functioning actively within the retreats organised by Inner Mastery
- Paying only 40 Euros per session, accommodation and additional workshops offered optionally.
If a student who is member of the team stops attending training in an unauthorised way or stops being an active part of the retreats team, there will be an automatic loss of rights to the team rate, and must perform recycling cycles at the team rate of 420 Euros.
ACTIVITIES AND DATES:
TRAINING CYCLES OF THE EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF AYAHUASCA
YOU MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE:
INFORMATION AND PLACE RESERVATION
Complete the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.